Passport Requirements

A passport book is needed for traveling by land, sea & air to a country

outside of the United States such as Canada & Mexico. It is important

to know if you are traveling by plane to Canada or Mexico you will need

a passport book. As a passport card is only valid for land travel. You do

not need a passort if you are traveling non-stop from the United States

to the USVI or San Juan, Puerto Rico & back. It is always a good idea to

travel out of the United States with a valid passport book.


If you need furthur information concerning passport or international travel

please visit:

This will take you to the U.S. State Department website & provide indepth

information concerning all international travel.


For Your Dream Vacation Contact Sertich Travel, Inc